Sunday 26 December 2010

Just call me Mona Lisa

Number of sleeps until activation of implant: 4
Today's thoughts: Out with the old...

Another round of family gatherings to contend with/enjoy today.
For some reason, my Mother decided to 'share' her new violin concert DVD with us. At the best of times it would sound bad - but with one hearing aid and and background chatter to me it sounded like rush hour traffic (or at least what I think rush hour traffic sounds like!).

We then popped to visit various in-laws and more noise confusion reined, in the end it seemed easier to sit there with an enigmatic smile on my face.

Just returned home to make curry out of the beef leftovers - nothing at all to do with having a cochlear implant - but at least you know how I have spent my Boxing Day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment