Wednesday 24 November 2010

Calm... (I think!)

Number of sleeps remaining: 12
Today's thought: Tales of the unexpected  

Hello readers, thanks for sticking with me.

Oddly I feel rather calm today, perhaps too calm...
I'm beginning to wonder if the meningitis injection was actually some kind of sedative??

Well at least I'm not having a high, low, high, low day.

I guess today's big announcement, was my er.... smallish announcement in my team meeting at work - explaining briefly about my forthcoming December absence.
A few surprised faces, and a lot of kind words - I was incredibly touched.

Received the official inpatient letter today - I need to arrive at the hospital by 4pm on the 5th of December (wonder if I will get a 'light' Welsh tea???).

The op is then scheduled for 9am on the Monday morning - which will last for at least 3 hours. I'm actually looking forward to the uninterrupted sleep :)

No comments:

Post a Comment