Wednesday 5 January 2011

Tesco throws me a few crumbs of comfort

You know what it's like, you are having a lousy day - wondering why you bothered getting out of bed...

It seems that Tesco is now my number one provider of entertainment :) Yes, that's a smile - first one today.

I popped in to buy a few bits and bobs and made my way to the self-service till to pay (easier than having to deal with checkout staff....) 

Anyway, I put my goods through, bleep bleep bleep, then pressed 'finish and pay'. 

Then instead of the usual deep and sultry tones of, 'please swipe your clubcard,' it was a squeaky high-pitched Minnie Mouse version, 'please swipe your clubcard'!!!

Cue Emma looking around to see if anyone else was finding the voice as funny as me!!!
The cochlear implant changes the voice of ANYTHING which has a voice!!

I can see that Ludwig and the self-service checkout are going to become firm friends :)

No comments:

Post a Comment