Tuesday 4 January 2011

Why won't it stop.......... :(

I think I'm losing my mind....

I decided to take Ludwig off a little earlier today as it has been a big day and I've had lots of new sounds to deal with (I also ended up having to charge everything up this afternoon too - flashing lights and bleeps a plenty telling me to take action).

I also had an ulterior motive that by taking the processor off earlier, then the white noise might stop earlier too.

IT'S NOT BLINKING WELL WORKED :(

The more I try to ignore it, the louder it gets, hiss hiss hiss, twang twang twang, then a power drill kind of noise....

My choices:
  • Scream and try and drown out the noise
  • Rant - but no one's home only me (well I could rant here...)
  • Put the bloody processor back on again... nooooo... 
  • Rummage in cupboards to see if we have any Kalms, Nytol and take the blinking lot...
It's going to be a long night....

No comments:

Post a Comment