Wednesday 8 December 2010

The bandages are off...

Number of sleeps since implantation: 2
Today's thought: Pixie Ear

Today's big news is the removal of the bandages to reveal my new head artwork.
To be fair, the surgeons have done a great job, very neat and tidy - though I do feel a bit like Ms. Frankenstein.
Weirdly, I seem have had some sort of 'ear job' at the same time and I am now supporting a left pixie style ear (which I'm pretty certain I never had to start with).

I am now home from hospital, a touch woozy, but all in one piece. I have been sent home with a plethora of medications, which I DO need to take as the operation site and my neck are quite painful.

I must admit I am finding it very difficult to sit still though, I am such a bad patient.

Tomorrow I'm hoping to get my hair sorted out, though goodness knows what the hairdresser will suggest, other than a full skin head. However, I do like today's style - a side ponytail and scarf!
I think I might need a nap now.

No comments:

Post a Comment