Monday 6 December 2010

Now tomorrow's here today

Number of sleeps remaining: 0
Today's thoughts: See you on the other side

It's 7.38am, I'm already missing a significant chunk of hair. I always wondered what I would look like with a skinhead, now I know.
I'm prepped for theatre, so just sat here waiting for it all to happen now.

What I am thinking/feeling? Dunno really, feel a bit sickly, but on the whole I just want it over, and of course I am going to get my wish now. (Thank goodness I hear you collectively say!)

I'll write some more when I can - but a sincere thanks to all for putting up with me over the last month or so - I know I have been difficult to be around. I hope that in the future there will be some small way that I can repay your kindness.
 
 
Now tomorrow's here today
And yesterday's todays just fade away
~ Perfect, Lightning Seeds 

No comments:

Post a Comment