Friday 10 December 2010

Whizzy

Number of sleeps since implantation: 4
Today's thoughts: When will everything stop spinning?

Gosh - what a week.
Can't believe it's only a week since I finished work (LOL what did I used to do???), so much seems to have happened.

I'm in quite a bit of pain at the moment, it feels like someone has stuck a knitting needle in my ear and is poking my brain... sorry, that's a bit graphic - but it blinking well hurts.
The stitches are tight too, so painkillers every 4 hours is the much needed order of the day.

Have started trying to think what it might be that I want from life, part three (when the painkillers have taken effect and the room has stopped spinning, that is!)

So far, I have put my Uni studies on hold (what on earth I was trying to prove to myself I'll never know). I have decided to re-start them again in May 2011 - but am going to go back to studying Psychology.

Ummm... and that's it for today really.

No comments:

Post a Comment