Wednesday 22 December 2010

Flat battery

Number of sleeps until activation of implant: 8
Today's thoughts: Ouch, tired - need some light at the end of my tunnel

Mmmm... another visit to work and another realisation of just how demanding sound and concentrating is. It makes everything seem a little insurmountable at times. I am so fortunate that people DO seem to be interested and I'm sure that I will get a lot of support on my return - the hardest part for me will be actually letting people help.

At work we shared lunch as a team, although I put my 'being positive' face on, I did feel rather lost. Thankfully the tomato incident did cheer me up no end!!!

My scar is really uncomfortable today too (maybe that's what making me a grouch). I have put the steroid tape on to try and speed up the healing, but it hasn't had any effect this time. Also Hubby has informed me that there appears to me some white cotton sticking out of the scar... maybe it's from the underneath stitches.

No comments:

Post a Comment