Saturday 4 December 2010

Pre-match nerves

Number of sleeps remaining: 2
Today's thoughts: bit too early for thoughts yet.

Well, it's 6.24am and I've been awake for the last hour or so.
So far I've got one load of washing done and have watched an episode of Neighbours on Sky+.

It feels a bit like the day before Christmas Eve, you know, when you still have loads to do.

So today's task list!
  • Food shop for the next two weeks (Hubby has kindly offered to put the Christmas tree up while my son and I do this)
  • Buy new slippers and cosy PJ's (you can never have too many pairs of slippers)
  • Make 'early Christmas dinner' (My daughter and BF are coming to visit, soooo excited)
  • Sort pets out
  • Sort out bag for hospital
  • Google cochlear implants some more just in case there is anything I've missed
  • Ummmm... panic some more

No comments:

Post a Comment