Saturday 25 December 2010

So here it is Merry Christmas...

Number of sleeps until activation of implant: 5
Today's thoughts: When I'm in the crowd.

I hope this day is bringing you good cheer.

It's been a slightly different day in the Leigh Household, due to changes in our family set-up, plus Dear Daughter announced her engagement!
Apart from the obligatory burnt digit, we have had a relaxing day - I have purposefully decided to keep our family gatherings small this year, so I can at least feel involved in things - my BIGGEST bug bear as a deafy is social gatherings, as I feel 'outside the bubble' - watching stuff happening, I wonder if that will change when the implant is switched on.

When I'm in the crowd, I can't remember my name
and my only link is pots of Wall's ice cream
when I'm in the crowd - I don't see anything
~ The Jam

No comments:

Post a Comment