Tuesday 28 December 2010

Getting to know you (well me)

Number of sleeps until activation of implant: 2
Today's thoughts: It's all a bit of a jumble really

Woke up feeling dizzy again today AND another two white stitches have appeared, one which has fallen out (makes me wonder if I am coming apart at the seams on the inside - ahhh, the irony).

Feeling a little anxious about the 'switch on' - as I have spent the last three weeks getting acclimatised to being a person with one functioning ear (well hearing aid in my case).

I have tried on the head gear... errr.. processor again, and this time I didn't like it so much. I suppose I had better LEARN to like it as its going to be my new constant companion.

Perhaps I should give it a name to make it seem some personable?? Maybe Ludwig after Beethoven!

No comments:

Post a Comment