Thursday 2 December 2010

The strangeness of families... (Apols to traditional ones)

Number of sleeps remaining: 4
Today's thought: Absolutely void 

Feel a bit better than I did last night, managed a good nights sleep - which always helps.
Delivered my last training session, as me as I am now - and how do I feel about that, well see today's thoughts.

My son, seemed to have a bit of a wobble this morning. I can see he is scared for me (and also about who will make tea in my absence!! - he's dreaming of take-outs!!) It's not fair for a 15 year old to have these kinds of worries, the poor kid had seen me treated for cancer and as a parent it's certainly not a memory that you want to create in your childs childhood. It's the same for my daughter, although she has her own life now, she still worries for her Mump.

Had a bit of a strange email from my other Uncle, he did a 'Mother' and never acknowledged the 'news' - so guess it isn't news to him.
No word from my Father - thanks f**king family.

Thank God for my own little family - without them I would be totally alone.

So if there are any families out there looking for info on implants and you happen to land on this page - the best advice from me, please show some your implantee some support.

No comments:

Post a Comment