Wednesday 15 December 2010

I think, therefore I am.

Number of sleeps since implantation: 9
Today's thoughts: Parentwatch (no sightings - so decided to track the b*****rs down myself)

Quick update on Parentwatch - frustrated and confused that out of everyone I know I haven't heard from my Parents, I decided to pay Mother a visit today (please note dear readers - it is three weeks + since they have known the news).

Anyway, without turning this into a sob-fest - I said my piece, she said hers (apparently she didn't want to see me as she doesn't like seeing me in pain - o k a y) - In the end Mother couldn't look me in the eye. Do I expect progress, anything to change - nah.

We have found out today that my little cub (well 15 year old son) has broken his hand - my goodness, the tiger mom in me would do anything to protect my own children - fortunately Dear Son is not in any pain and is positively delirious with happiness that his school year has ended sooner than expected!!

On a lighter note Hubby and I spent the afternoon going through my new toy box - the novelty of sticking the magnet to my head is endlessly amusing - going to try household implements next :)

There is so much to learn, no doubt I'll bore you all with it all in the days to come (when we have worked it out, that is!)

No comments:

Post a Comment